Book now this great Uganda gorilla safari package”3 day Uganda fly-in to Bwindi Gorilla Habituation, in Uganda, the pearl of Africa”.
Check out Your Tour highlights
- This Gorilla Safari begins and ends in Entebbe (Uganda’s International Airport)
- Domestic flight to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National park for Gorilla Trekking Safari.
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Mountain gorilla tracking and spending four hours among a selected gorilla family under habituation process
- You will use customized 4×4 safari vehicle throughout the tour for transfers/transportation
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included if needed.
- Additional tour accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged for an extra cost
9/10 of the traveler book this tour with a request for tour customization to trek in Bwindi on their own terms and ways!
Read the Itinerary for The 3 Days Uganda fly-in gorilla habituation tour and you can customize this Uganda gorilla safari now to explore Uganda your way.
You will be picked up by our safari guide from either a guest house/Lodge in Entebbe or Kampala and transfer to Entebbe International Airport for your domestic flight to either Kisoro or Kihihi Airstrips depending on which sector you are booked in for your gorilla trek where one of our guides will be waiting for you to drive you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National for overnight
- Tour Accommodation: Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge or Trekkers Tavern Cottages.
- Tour Accommodation type: Low Mid-range/High Budget but open to upgrade
- Tour Meal Plan: Full Board.
- Flight Tour and Transfer time: 2 hours.
Gorilla habituation experience day.
After early morning breakfast, you will drive to the Park headquarters for registration and joining others for a gorilla habituation briefing about the dos and the don’ts during your Uganda gorilla habituation tour. Once this is done, you will trek through the tropical rain forest of Bwindi your ranger guides to find the Gorillas, which can take you from half an hour to three-quarters of the day spending four hours with the gorillas once you find them. During your trek, you will have a chance to encounter other wildlife including, various bird species and tree species which your guide which gives you information about to make the trek enjoyable. This is indeed an extraordinary feeling being with these beautiful endangered Creatures. You will be awarded a certificate for participating in gorilla trekking and thus contributing to the conservation of mountain gorillas.
Tour Accommodation: Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge or Trekkers Tavern Cottages.
Tour Accommodation type: Low Mid-range/High Budget but open to upgrade
Tour Meal Plan: Full Board/with packed Lunch
Day Three on Gorilla Tour.
Drive to Kisoro/Kihihi Airstrips for your Domestic flight back to Entebbe to end the tour.
After your breakfast, you will be driven to the Airstrip for your Domestic flight back to Kampala or Entebbe for your post-tour accommodation or you may choose to fly out of Uganda today.
Safari Meal Plan: Half Board.
Flight and Transfer time on gorilla safari: 2 hours.